The espresso is the ultimate rich, luscious, velvety smooth coffee! Brewed under pressure, the espresso extracts rich flavors and is packed full of caffeine in a small shot. With so many coffee drinks composed with an espresso base, there is almost an endless list of delicious options!
- Espresso Machine
- Burr Grinder
- Portafilter basket
Recipe: 18g coffee : 36g water
Time: 0:25 – 0:33
- Remove portafilter from espresso machine
- Place portafilter on scale and tare
- Dose 18g of finely ground coffee into portafilter
- Even coffee, tamp coffee evenly and firmly in portafilter
- Wipe rim of portafilter to ensure a clean rim
- Purge grouphead with hot water
- Lock the portafilter in grouphead
- Push button to activate espresso machine
- Place cup on scale and tare under group
- Stop the shot at 36g extracted.
- Stir and Enjoy your perfect Oak & Bond Espresso!