Looking for the perfect travel brewer?! The AeroPress may very well be your go-to brewer. Built out of durably thick plastic and compact in size, the AeroPress is everything your looking for in a travel brewer. Utilizing the steeping technique, similar to the French Press, the AeroPress will deliver a rich delicious cup.
- Burr Grinder
- AeroPress filter
- Spoon or AeroPress stir stick
- Gooseneck Kettle
Recipe: 14g coffee : 200g water
Time: 1:45 (adjust as desired)
- Heat water in kettle to 175-195° F
- Push plunger out of chamber
- Put filter in cap
- Rinse filter, shake off water
- Twist filter cap onto chamber
- Grind coffee to Fine-Medium grind size
- Stand chamber on mug and pour in coffee
- Shake to level coffee.
- Place mug and AeroPress on scale and tare to zero
- Add water (approximately up to level 4 on the chamber)
- Lightly stir grounds for 5 seconds
- Place plunger into chamber, don’t press
- Let coffee steep for 60 seconds
- Take plunger out of chamber stir for 5 more seconds.