The Hario V60 and Kalita Wave drippers are our go-to brewers! Both are perfect for brewing up an awesome single mug to enjoy first thing in the morning or brewing 2 cups to share with a friend. With the simple design, these brewers consistently brew up vibrant flavorful cups. Cheers!
- Hario V60 02 or Kalita Wave
- Burr Grinder
- Gooseneck Kettle
- V60 02 filter Or Kalita 185 filter
Recipe: 22g coffee : 352g water
Time: 3:40 (approx.)
- Heat Water in Gooseneck kettle to 195-205° F
- Place V60 or Kalita dripper on mug
- Drop filter into dripper
- Rinse filter and discard water
- Pour grounds in filter and level evenly
- Place mug and dripper on scale, tare scale & start timer
- Pre-wet grounds w/ 50g water.
- At 0:40, slowly pour to 150g
- At 1:20, slowly pour to 250g
- At 2:20, slowly pour to 352g
- Brew should finish at 3:40 (approx.)
- Pour into your favorite Oak & Bond mug and enjoy your perfect cup!